Thursday, June 7, 2012

Art Walk

People tend to overlook how important accessories are to a home. This past week I attended Art About Town in Westport, where I saw countless pieces of art. There were fantastic pieces ranging from Elise Black making abstract art on the sidewalk, to a sculpture of a man hanging upside down with his head in a flower pot (I do love humor)!! Needless to say I saw some more traditional works of art as well! My friend Antonio Muñoz who was displaying a paintings at William Sonoma, as well as Allison Meyler who had her art shown at Kate Spade.








Speaking of stunning pieces of art, I had an art associate stop by the studio yesterday. She showed the TR design crew and me some truly immaculate pieces of art for the home. Not to mention prices start at a mere $400! If you are feeling that a room in your house is bare or undecorated, furnish it with a fine piece of art! It can truly make any room lavish and truly one of a kind!

No comments:

Post a Comment