Thursday, January 31, 2013

FUN at New York Gift Show 2013

                 NY  GIFT SHOW

The most beautiful  Iron Faux flowers I have ever seen. These would look perfect in a traditional or contemporary setting. Stunning quality! 




 How about  seaglass colored  accessories on your well maintained desk. I just LOVE this... clean, fresh and, well designed. Bungalow 5

Best Basket Source!!
 Mirrors Mirrors and more gorgeous Mirrors.
Which one would look great in your house. The metal detail on this one is so interesting. How about this in your powder room. All your guests would be talking about it and you would look fabulous in your reflection.
Stool, little side table, tea table, etc.
Going to the Dogs.  A little fun and whimsy really helped make my day when I was on the 11th hour of walking over 5 miles at the Javits Center.  This would be an easy dog to take care of? This company has some of my favorite products, Gold Leaf Designs.


HERE COMES SPRING!! Fun Fresh and vibrant colors. I'm all for it. These are outdoor rugs which could also be used in bathrooms, back door entry or, mudroom. Very durable and washable. This year they added laundry and storage baskets



Contact TR Design for all your design and accessory needs. Ask questions by  email and I  will get you the best product for your space and budget. Terri@trdesignasid.com


No comments:

Post a Comment