Friday, March 22, 2013

New Name and Mission Statement

Terri Reilly Design
I have launched a new name for my company, Terri Reilly Design.  My name is my most valuable branding tool because, most people relate to me by Terri Reilly  instead of TR Design. I  am sad to let go of the TR because, on graduation day on the top my cap was the logo in big black letters TR and, I knew then I had a large goal in mind....to be in my own interior design business. Well some thirty years later I still love the interior design industry and I can't imagine being in any other career. So, all is not lost its basically  the same name just a little longer.  I hope you will all join me in embracing the new name, Terri Reilly Design.   
The  website + TRDesignasid.com, my email terri@trdesignasid.com and,blog name TR Design will remain the same for  the next couple of months, I like to ease into change.
 Here is to a new name but still working with the highest quality of products,  a professional interior design firm and, a certified staging team all to make your interiors the best they can be so you can live your best life


My Mission statement:

Your Home and your office are the two most important places in the world. My mission is to supply quality products and the best professional service to complete your home and office interiors so that they compliment your life style, promote a comfortable environment and, operate with efficiency so you can live your best life.


Design Well

The perfect accessories for my Boston client-her mother's sculpture and, she loves horses www.trdesignasid.com

No comments:

Post a Comment